Once your enrolment is successful you will get an email with your IMS PIN (IMS Personal Identification Number).
Below are the detailed steps to first time login
Note: Since the password setting works only on laptop/desktop, for the very first login, we request you to set your password using your laptop/desktop only.
2. Click on the Forgot Password Link
3. Enter your IMS Pin- Ex: IMSxxxxxxxxxx (IMS followed by 10 digits).
4. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and create a new password and save it
5. After setting the password you will receive a pop-up of something went wrong. Please ignore that pop-up. Then try again to login into your portal by using the latest password Go to the myims portal https://myims.imsindia.com/login
7.Enter your login credentials- Ex: IMSxxxxxxxxxx (IMS followed by 10 digits).
8.Select the course you are enrolled in and you are ready to access the content
Download the app and start exploring the content on the go.
With the myIMS app you can:
- Access almost all functionalities of the myIMS portal (except Test-taking)
- Study anywhere, anytime
- Book MyPlan sessions with your mentor for personalized mentoring
The myIMS app is designed to help you succeed.
Download the android version here
Download the ios version here